In your role as Digital Content Marketing Specialist, you will play a pivotal role within the JDE NL Digital Marketing & Media team.
Within this department, we offer you the chance to elevate our brands' legacy and establish a Digital presence that will strengthen our consumer's brand preferences. More specifically, you will help close the association gaps with all target audiences in reference to Quality and Coffee expertise. Secondary: we trust you to collect & utilise our audiences' personal data to stay connected with them in the ways they prefer.
As a person, you bring the right combination of strategic drive, creative vision and analytical / operational excellence. You can adapt to an Agile way of working where you get the most out of the collaboration between our team, brand marketers, IT and various agencies involved in the maintenance of brand websites, social media accounts, and various CLM programs. You take pride in owning the quality and value of our digital content.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing on the data- and insight-driven Branded Content Strategy together with the Digital Product Owner, Media Channel Manager, agencies and brand marketers;
- Alongside the Digital Product Owner, ensuring that our Owned & Earned channels are optimized in terms of customer engagement, conversion and CRM data collection;
- Leading the creation, execution and optimization of the various email/EDM programs;
- Act as the “editor in chief” for the in-house and outsourced branded content production;
- Project Management for development & execution of Digital Marketing Campaigns and projects - through processes including DAM and the technical development of websites.