The E-commerce Sales & Category Specialist, SG MSU shall develop our coffee business across E-commerce channels in the Singapore market, and is responsible to deliver a certain level of business performance of these channels (NOS, EBIT, OWC and E-commerce KPI’s).
The E-commerce Sales & Category Specialist, SG MSU reports into the Country Manager, SG MSU.
Goal & Key responsibilities
In your role as eCommerce Sales and Category Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in JDE eCommerce within the SEA region. You will be an active member of the SEA eCommerce Centre of Expertise Team (CoE), and will actively participate into the new dynamic of our fast growing coffee business on the on-line channel. You will be reporting to the Country Manager for Singapore.
· Manage the day to day commercial operations across our on-line channels in Singapore and extensively in South East Asia markets where needed
o Execution of the assortment & pricing strategy
o Execution of the perfect basic and rich content
o Input into volume forecasting process collaborating closely with supply chain
o Define a Visibility and Promotional planning to Win the big Events such as 11:11 or BlackFriday or Prime Day.
o Win the Search for the Coffee category
· Manage the day to day relationship with 3rd Party Marketplace (MP) partners, to ensure a perfect execution of our eCommerce Fundamentals and Win the big Events
o Build a winning way of working with the selected 3rd Party MP partner
o Be the single point of contact between the 3rd Party MP partner and internal stakeholders such as eCommerce CoE Team, Category Managers, Performance Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance Team and Business Intelligence
o Define what’s to be done to Win the big Events such as 11:11, Black Friday or Prime Day.
o Define analysis tools and dashboards to test and learn fast and nurture the JDE eCommerce strategy in the region.
· Identify any new or additional business opportunities for Marketplaces ranging from product development to operational improvements
· Lead the perfect execution of the JDE eCommerce Fundamentals in SEA region by building a collaborative and winning relationship with local JDE eCommerce contact in the markets.
· Deliver business KPIs: Nos, GP, Market Shares, Share of Search, Eventing